this blog displays simple and limited Google ads.
to support FascinationEarth, please disable your ad blocking program and refresh the page.
thank you

Sun Worshiper

What a beautiful Spring day, here in Raleigh NC.  I headed out to run some errands, and of course, I forgot to take my camera ... a habit I'm trying so hard to break.  A camera is indeed an essential part of life, for a woman who likes very much to write a blog about the local scenery.  So, at the last possible minute, with my husband waiting in the running car, I ran back into the house for this most necessary item.  Well, as it turned out, I didn't have to go very far in my search for an appropriate Skywatch photo after all.  After locking up the house, I turned around to see the most beautiful shade of blue hanging right over my head.  I don't know how I missed it the first time.  But there it was.  Even toned, and clear as could be, as it stretched all the way to the top of my street.


Then I turned around in the driveway, to gaze over the rooftop of the house, looking to see what else might be going on up there, in that perfect sky.  And there he was, one of the major players responsible for this wonderfully warm day.  As handsome as he was, I could hardly keep my eyes on him, before little black spots began to circle around my head.  Mental Note:  It's never a good idea to stare directly at the sun.  It's much better to just snap a photograph, and gaze lovingly at him from the relative safety of your computer.   :)

2 comments:

  1. I liked the 2nd shot, even i believe its better to click the sun and enjoy the beauty.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly love that shade of blue. It's awesome!! And, the funny thing is, I can barely look at the second photo, I keep squinting and wanting to look away expecting to see sun spots but I don't. Funny the tricks your mind plays on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you visiting the Blog! Your comments are welcomed and appreciated!