this blog displays simple and limited Google ads.
to support FascinationEarth, please disable your ad blocking program and refresh the page.
thank you

The Sky Said Cheese

I posted a photo on the FascinationEarth Facebook page this afternoon, and I just wanted to take a minute here on the blog to tell you a funny story about how I got that photo.  I thought it was interesting, and maybe you will too.

 I was sitting on the front porch this morning, enjoying a cooler temperature than we've had in the last several days.  I noticed that the sky was wearing one of my favorite shades of blue, dotted with white puffy clouds... Bob Ross's "happy little clouds".  It was clear and bright, and the first thought that came to my mind was "You know it's going to be a good day when you look at the sky and there are no chemtrails".  I decided to take a picture, so I went inside to fetch the camera.  By the time I returned and aimed my lens at the sky, a small shiny object had invaded my field of view, so I lowered the camera until the plane passed by.  A new group of white and fluffies were on their way, so I raised the camera again.  Now, in the two seconds it took me to raise the camera, those white and fluffies had moved into an interesting formation.  One that was not there just those two seconds before ... one that seemed to only appear as I looked through the viewfinder.  It lasted a few seconds more, after I took the shot, before the wind carried them off again to do their own thing.  This is what I saw:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you visiting the Blog! Your comments are welcomed and appreciated!